Thursday, November 13, 2008

See You Next Fall!

Hey Thunderbolts!

Awesome laserporting on Monday! It seems having unlimited shots helps increase your score... A LOT! It was fun to run around with you all one more time.

It was an honor to be your coach this year. You are all wonderful young ladies. It has been a pleasure to see you all grow up and become incredible soccer players. Thank you for giving me a chance to try being the head coach.

I'd like to thank the parents. Without you raising such great people, coaching would be a lot harder. Getting to practices every Tuesday and Thursday and games 45 minutes early (it made a difference!) for warm-ups isn't always easy. And thank you for bringing snacks, taking a turn at lines-person, and all the other things that come along with being a soccer parent.

Finally, I want to thank Coach Mike and Coach Mary. Without their support through the season I couldn't have done it. You guys rock!

In the end, it was a great excuse to play some soccer and watch some exciting games every Saturday. I hope you all had as much fun as I did.

See you next year!

Best,

Coach David

No comments: