Friday, October 10, 2008

Practices and Rain

Thunderbolts!

Great practice on Thursday! Thanks for braving the weather and coming out. When I got to the field I was regretting not canceling practice. But as we took the field the clouds parted and the rain stopped. We got a little wet but overall it was a great night to be out on the field. Thanks to Terry and Amy for staying until all the parents got there while I sprinted off to my game (by the way we won 3-2).

As far as the weather goes, I will make it a point to check the forecast from now on. In general, unless it is absolutely horrible I intend on holding practices in the rain. Make sure you bring a rain jacket and under armor/long shirt to go underneath your jersey.

I will send out a cancellation notice if I feel it is going to be too gross for soccer but it is best probably to assume practices will happen unless otherwise indicated.

Thanks!

Coach David

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, dad. Great blog! I love the "Fire in the First Five" thingy. Oh, if anybody reads this, you should know that my dad(a.k.a. coach) is the asomest graphic designer ever!